Do not miss this special opportunity to meet with your mortgage servicer!
A special feature at this year’s Utah Valley Home and Garden Expo!
April 8 & 9, 2011
11 am – 8 pm
UCCU Events Center
at Utah Valley University
We are providing an opportunity for homeowners to meet with their mortgage servicer face-to-face to create a workable solution for mortgage default. Nonprofit, HUD-approved Housing Counseling agencies from across the state will also be present to provide information and support to homeowners, prospective homebuyers, and individuals seeking to sharpen their financial skills.
Meeting Your Servicer
- Most recent tax return with all the schedules and W-2s
- Two most recent bank statements
- Two most recent pay stubs or documentation of income you receive from other sources
- Copy of any benefits statements, reflecting amount, frequency & duration
- Monthly mortgage statement showing the mortgage servicer information and the mortgage loan account number
- Information about other mortgages on your home, if applicable
- Account balances & minimum monthly payments due on all your credit cards
- Account balances & monthly payments on your other debts
- Estimates of monthly expenditures
- Hardship letter
- Recent utility bill showing property address
- Most recent profit & loss statement if self-employed
- Copy of closing documents
Special thanks to the sponsors of this great event: