I’ve stumbled across another inspirational story that I just had to share with you. This time it’s about an amazing woman right here in Utah County who has quite literally risen from the ashes. Her name is Stephanie Nielson and she survived a horrifying plane crash in August 2008 that left her with severe burns on more than 80% of her body. Recently she sat down with Utah Valley Magazine for an interview to share what has happened since the crash.
- #NARannual #NARdiGras 2011 Blogging Brian Copeland Buyer Chris Nichols Chris Smith Christmas Conference days on market DC Facebook Food Foreclosure Freedom Goals Home Homebuying Home Inventory Home Ownership Matters Housing Influence iPad Kelley Skar Klout La Jolla Groves Leadership Lights Listings Maya Paveza mayaREguru Mayor Median Sales Price Melissa DelGaudio Memorial Michael McClure Mike Ferry Mobile Months supply Mortgage NAR NashvilleBrian National Association of REALTORS New Listings New Orleans orem Pending Sales Professionalism ProfessionalOne Provo Prudential Prudential Utah Elite Real Estate Real Estate REALTOR REALTORS Relationship Riverwoods Salt Lake City Social Media StartaBuzz Statistics Stefan Swanepoel Technology Tech Savvy Agent TechSavvyAgent Todd Waller Twitter UCAR US Capitol Utah Utah's Social Media Savvy REALTOR Utah County utahREpro Washington
- @SEATTLEHOMEoCOM @Delta Yeah, I'm not sure how I'll handle ATL moving forward! 🤣 3 days ago
- @Delta Thanks for proactively solving my challenging connection problem! 6 days ago
- I've heard rumors of rides in Porsche GTS, they're true! @Delta sped me from one end of ATL to the other in record… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- This is all she wanted to do tonight! @ Pebble Beach Carmel instagram.com/p/BXt6u1Alo8j/ 1 week ago
- If only I was golfing here instead of riding a bike... @ Pebble Beach Carmel instagram.com/p/BXtd86HlgFl/ 1 week ago