We stopped by the National Association of REALTORS booth on the expo floor and asked members what was the best part of NARdiGras for them. As you can see in the video, everyone has different takeaways from this great event. What I’ve found from every conference I attend you seem to get out of it what you put into it. I hope that you put your best into NARdiGras and in return you got the best out of this years conference!
Tags#NARannual #NARdiGras Blogging Chris Nichols Conference days on market DC Facebook Goals Home Homebuying Home Inventory Home Ownership Matters Housing iPad Klout Leadership Listings Median Sales Price Michael McClure Mike Ferry Months supply NAR National Association of REALTORS New Listings New Orleans orem Pending Sales Professionalism ProfessionalOne Prudential Utah Elite Real Estate Real Estate REALTOR REALTORS Social Media Statistics Stefan Swanepoel Technology Twitter UCAR Utah Utah's Social Media Savvy REALTOR Utah County utahREpro Washington
- @danfranktx I was surprised there was no discussion on 3 years of deficit spending as well... 42 minutes ago
- Public Awareness becomes Consumer Advertising and is approved for 3 more years. #NARmidyear 51 minutes ago
- Consumer Communications Committee recommends the continuation of the Public Awareness Campaign for the next 3 years. #NARmidyear 56 minutes ago
- All aspects of Treasurer Bill Armstrong's budget proposal passes. #NARmidyear 57 minutes ago
- Dues set for new student membership at $25. #NARmidyear 1 hour ago